Prior to your cleaning please ensure that all countertops, sinks, and floors are free of excessive clutter (dishes, toys, clothing, etc.). Materials left out may potentially impact the productivity of your cleaning.
Should your home be pet-friendly, please consider what may keep your pet most comfortable during cleaning & prepare as needed.
Lastly, please let us know any pertinent entry & parking information for your home.
By making such preparations, our technicians are able to begin to promptly & efficiently clean your home within the allotted timeframe.
Your call! We cater to the individual needs of our clients and their busy schedules! Any required entry details are noted for your technicians in our secure system during the on-boarding process to make your appointment as convenient & comfortable as possible! Prefer to be there? Our technicians will happily work around you with a smile! Have obligations outside of your home? No problem! We love a big reveal upon your arrival!
Not at all! Our trained technicians arrive fully prepared with all necessary equipment & supplies to make your home sparkle! We do this for a couple of reasons-
1. All materials are included in your cleaning cost to ensure no extra charges or unexpected fees.
2. Our technicians are trained to use a highly-effective, color-coded cleaning system with our unique company supplies to prevent any cross-contamination throughout the unique areas of your home!
3. Lastly, we use child & pet safe products to guarantee your home is not only beautiful, but safe for your family as well!
If you prefer to provide your own special supplies, we are happy to use them!
We do realize that things come up that are completely out of the control of our clients & we work to extend understanding in such instances. However, out of respect for our cleaning technicians, we kindly reserve the right to charge for the following:
- Less than 48 hour cancellation notice
-Same Day Cancellations
- Technician lockout
- On the spot cancellations
All terms & conditions are explicitly stated within your soft quote agreement for your reference & pre-approval.